Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar is a popular request in-store and online now but from our experience it’s benefits aren’t actually that widely known as many people assume they will see benefits of it because they’ve seen influencers and body builders use it in their daily routine.
Here are 6 proven health benefits of supplementing Apple Cider Vinegar.
- High in healthful ingredients: with the two-stage process of production it is packed with healthful ingredients including a substance called ‘Mother’ which consists of strands of proteins, enzymes and friendly bacterias.
- Helps kill harmful bacteria: vinegar has been used for medicinal purposes including cleaning out wounds for more than 2000 years. Supplementing apple cider vinegar helps with the same process internally.
- Lower blood sugar levels and manage diabetes: studies have shown that vinegar has the ability to improve insulin sensitivity by 19 - 34% during high carb meals whilst significantly lowering blood sugar levels.
- Aid weight loss: a study of 175 people with obesity found that supplementing apple cider vinegar daily led to a reduction in weight and belly fat.
- Improve heart health: while studies in humans continue. Animal studies have shown the apple cider vinegar can lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels as well as several other heart disease factors.
- Boost skin health: the skin is naturally slightly acidic. Using topical apple cider vinegar could help rebalance the natural pH of the skin, improving the protective skin barrier.
And finally, whilst apple cider vinegar is an acquired taste the dosage is only ever 1 or 2 tablespoons so it’s definitely palatable but if you really can’t stand it, there are some fantastic tablet versions available now.
Lky7 Sports, online prices on the High Street.
📍 Lky7 Sports, 357 Staines Road West, Ashford, Surrey, TW15 1RP.
📞 01784 258111